Saturday, September 13, 2008

LanteRn FestiVal

2day is our last day clinical posting..next week going bek 2 class lor..huhu..2day after work i faster rushed 2 pudu hope can get d ticket bek 2 home town..luckly i get d 4pm ticket n reached melaka around 6.30...my sister waiting me at d sentral..i drove her car bek 2 tampin cz she bring her 2 daughter n nit 2 tk k of them so cnt drive..after reached my sweet home, me, mom n dad bring my little cute niece 2 sjkc chong hua..every year have mid antumn celebration at tis school..got singing,dancing,lantern compotition,guess deng mi..almost half of tampin resident will gethering at here 2 celebrate tis traditional festival..after tat me n my frens went soo chen's house bbq..quite a long time din bbq d^^got chicken wing lar,taiwan hot dog lar, otak otak lar n 1 more duno wat thing,round ruond de,taiwanese food but vr nice 2..teste like"bak gua"..i ate alot..kakaka..after bbq v went 2 lim teh..talked about our past secondary sch life..hrm...miss those time so much^^but...every thing is over o..keep can it s sweet sweet memories in our mind^^
hehe..a happy happy day^^


Dragon alive

mani Lanterns leLong-ing^^


BBQ time^^

No comments: