Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Cave...

Do u Ever eaTing o drinking in a Cave??
i experienced it^^it feel like bek 2 1001 centuries^^hehe..staying in a cave...so Nice=)
located in ss2 have a cafe~~The Cave...the layout inside really feeling like inside a cave...
there have 3 floor..1st floor is small cave,there are many small cave slots, can squeeze in 3-4 people, 2nd floor is big cave..i duno how big lar cz i never enter tat cave n 3rd floor is open cave..is a opening area tat have many tables n chairs..it really a nice place..haha..

inside cave..

Menu

cave got curtain o=)

DrinksWow...alOt of Cheese..my Favourite

ConcentRatinG doiNg XsingMent^^


HappY=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, looks like a really nice place.

You look more alike your sister now and I can't believe it.

When I saw you years ago, I would never thought that you'll be even close to your sister and now I am just blown away. :)