Thursday, September 18, 2008

If LeaViNg.....

erm..how i gotta to start typing vf my sad sad feeling...
my fren's bf going to further study to over sea in UK..he will be leaving tmr...my fren in relationship vf him about 1 year plus..but now he going 2 study far far away...actually i should feel happy bcz he got d chance to continue his degree over sea...but duno y i feel sad with them whn i heard tis news..mayb sad bcz of they going 2 separate for years..haha..i m tat emotional..>.< i dun like separate...
i m thinking lar..if lar..my beloved one oso going 2 leave me to another far far place lar...wat is my respond??should b happy ma..but i noe i bside crying...still crying..haha(da ku bao)T.T

so v mz appreciate every movement together vf every body...bcz v duno who going 2 leave who d next second..appreciate wat v have...dun let regret over come u!!

all da best to u o my dear fren^^ tk k..

i appreciate u^^

No comments: